Copyright © The Axman Law Firm. All rights reserved.
A PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Tel: (786) 802-0003
Fax: (786) 558-9806
About the Firm:
The Axman Law Firm focuses its practice on tax, tax controversies, estate planning, probate and trust administration and the representation of individuals and closely held entities in tax and business planning matters.
Michael B. Axman ( ) is a founding member of The Axman Law Firm, formerly known as Nash Axman Watkin, PLC, which was established in 2011. He practices primarily in the areas of tax controversies and tax litigation, estate planning, probate and trust administration, and tax and business planning for individuals and closely held entities. A 1983 cum laude graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, he earned his Master's Degree in Taxation from the University of Miami School of Law in 1987. Mr. Axman is admitted to practice in Florida (1983), the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (1984) and before the United States Tax Court (1984). He also earned a bachelors degree in Accounting from the State University of New York at Albany (1980) and has held an active CPA license in Florida since 1982.
Prior Significant Experience:
• Adorno & Yoss, LLP (1994-2011), Tax Partner
• Fine Jacobson Schwartz Nash & Block, P.A. (1991-1994), Associate Attorney (Tax Department)
• Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Co., P.A. (1988-1991), Tax Manager (Tax Department)
• Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service (1983-1988), Senior Trial Attorney (Miami Office)
Professional Memberships and Civic Activities:
• Treasurer, Board of Directors, Guardianship Program of Dade County, Inc.
• The Florida Bar (Tax, RPPTL and Elder Law Sections)
• Dade County Bar Association (Probate and Guardianship Committee)
• South Florida Tax Litigation Association
• Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, South Dade Chapter